Mission Discs

From PSP2i Wiki

Mission Discs are special items which drops from Infinity Mission Clear Boxes. These Discs can be spent to obtain new missions at the Code Counter via the Register Mission option.

Mission Disc Attributes[edit | edit source]

All attributes of the mission from the Mission Disc is determined when the Disc is dropped. (Even though the Mission Disc Description only shows the Boss, the area, and the first enemy table).

The attributes are decided in the following ways:

Boss, Area, Enemy Table 1: Determined by the Area and Boss of the mission the disc dropped in.

Enemy Table 2: Randomly selected from the remaining 6 enemy tables.

Enemy Level: Randomly selected between +1 and +49.

Blocks: 70% chance of being 2 blocks, and 30% of being 3 blocks.

Special: 20% chance of not having any. 80% chance of having any one special effect at Lv1, excluding Enemy HP x, Enemy ATK/TEC x, and Enemy ACC x.

Code Level: Automatically determined by the Enemy Level and the Special attached.

Monster Rank: The percentage chance of each monster rank, per block, is as follows:

Monster Rank Block 1 Block 2 Block 3
1 50% 10% 0%
2 25% 50% 15%
3 15% 25% 50%
4 10% 15% 25%
5 0% 0% 10%

Rare Enemy Spawn Rate: The percentage chance of the mission's attached rare enemy spawn rate is as follows:

Rare Enemy Spawn Rate 1% 2% 3% 4% 5% 6% 7%
Chance of being on Disc 5% 10% 20% 30% 20% 10% 5%

Mission Discs Table[edit | edit source]

That's right, the Boss, Area, and Enemy Table 1 of a Mission Disc is determined by the Area and Boss of the mission the disc is dropped in.

I don't mean an algorithm. I mean there are like 10 pages worth of tables on the Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity - Infinite Guide + Art Collection (starting from Page 44).