New player guide
This new player guide is intended to help new players to Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity. It covers topics from if you're looking to get the game installed, and more advanced topics for later in the game.
Important things to consider:
- Story Mode is incredibly important to clear as soon as possible. Missions and shop stock are locked behind story completion, so we highly recommend clearing all story before looking to play with others!
- All your characters on your savefile can share items with other through the use of Shared Storage.
- A lot of progression, such as titles and play statistics, are shared amongst all characters.
Installation[edit | edit source]
- Main article: Getting started
If you're brand new to Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity and are looking on how to get the game setup, check the above link! It goes into how to set up the game on your platform of choice, install downloadable content and useful mods (such as the 60 FPS patch), along with how to set up multiplayer online.
Beginner[edit | edit source]
Intermediate[edit | edit source]
- How to Hunter, Basically
- How to Ranger, Basically
- How to Force, Basically
- How to Vanguard, Basically
- Easy to get S-rank Locations