60 FPS Patch Issues
From PSP2i Wiki
The 60 FPS Patch is a popular patch to force the game to render at 60 FPS on emulators that are able to push the game further. However, it has various issues, which are documented below.
List of issues[edit | edit source]
- The lock-on feature with the first-person goggles locks on at double speed.
- Olga Flow moves up and down at double speed; note that this does not affect his attack speed or how often he moves.
- Tornado Dance and Shusou Retsuzan-ga moves further.
- Sayo the Mystic grants her blessing twice as quickly.
- Rapico in The Rapico's Outlet will constantly spin on the spot.
- Hyuga in MA Infinity Trader will face away from the player.